guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Programming Question

Could somebody please tell me how to better organize my sidebar so that I can have links to all writing posts, GTD posts, moleskine posts, etc?

Or does the blogspot template I'm using make it impossible to do except the way I'm already doing it -- just keep adding categories and having all the posts listed beneath?

This sidebar could get very long if I keep doing it this way, and I haven't even added any categories other than the writing one.

Thanks.

7 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about blogspot. They annoy me. Which is why I created my own domain and, use Wordpress which is so much more user friendly and, has categories and pages!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Oh.

But you see, that required me knowing something about what I was doing before I did it. Started a blog, I mean.

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Sweetie, if you need help I'd be only too happy to help out. Just holler. K?

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger cmw said...

I wish I could help, but all I can contribute is my best Clinton impression. I feel your pain.

HTML is cool when it works and a bitch when it won't. It probably has something to do with those Cascading Style Sheets --!?!

Good luck.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Um, yeah! Sure! I'll bet you're right!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger cmw said...

Doesn't your friend at Nobody Knows Anything have her posts archived like that -- so that her readers click on WRITING and get a different page with all the writing posts?

How does a person get blogger to give them another page?

When you get this figured out, tell me too.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Maybe somebody who has done this on blogger will stumble by...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home