guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Baghdad in Pink

So, maybe you've noticed and maybe you haven't.

But I have a link to one the pinkest blogs on the net, My Iraqi Saga.

On Oct 1st, 2005 I got a letter in the mail. After 3 1/2 years out of the Army National Guard they called me back up. I had to report Oct. 30th. This is my journal from the day I reported. Hope you like it....

And fascinating, it is. I stumbled across it when I was surfing after first joining blogger/blogspot back in November 2005. I have a feeling if I were in a war zone, I too would sleep through it....

Abuse of "hooah," indeed!

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up. I've just been reading and think I will put it on my blog list for continued read. AS I only have your blog on my list at present it will keep it company.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Thanks for the compliment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home