guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm Killing Hollywood.

So I put in a call to The Guy and after a few days he hasn't called back, which I'm used to because after all there are jokes made about why guys like this don't call back, business as usual, tra-la-la.

I email and say, "phone call?" and The Guy emails back, "Sorry, I was at a funeral today, very sad, will call tomorrow."

Of course tomorrow didn't come, or rather the phone call didn't, which is okay because I was at the movies, anyway.

So I email the next day and say, "phone call?" and The Guy emails back, "I just lost another industry friend," and details, and "call you in a sec," which I didn't believe, because after all, this is The Guy.

But then I realize, for every call The Guy doesn't return, a friend dies.

Whoa. This could be a mooooovie!

I kill Hollywood, fear my call.

Or return it.

6 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Candace said...

"...for every call ... a friend dies." Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa! Hey, but they're not YOUR friends, right? So go ahead and call The Guy again.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Maybe I should take requests.

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger ScriptWeaver said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....

So you're the reason I'm not getting anywhere!

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

It's a gift.

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Jay Ann Cox, PhD said...

Didn't Collin Ferrell stand in a phone booth for an hour and a half for that movie?

Or was it Collin Firth?

I get my Collins mixed up. Unless it's Tom Collins.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

I think it's too many Tom Collins that make you get your Collins mixed up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home