guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Friday, January 27, 2006

More storyboarding

Back before I was blogging, Diane and I talked about storyboard/outlining software, and how she had decided to go retro with index cards. She posted about it with a pic of her corkboard, and she tossed in a little 8-sequence USC story model, a little rock-throwing, a little MacBeth.

I'm glad Diane got her MFA at USC. I've learned some good stuff from her because of it.

And lucky for me, she doesn't care about football so won't mind if I suddenly segue into the funny thing that showed up in email a couple of days ago. You've probably already seen it, but if not...


Cheerleading, tumbling lessons and camps since age 3: $30,000


Annual cost of attending USC: $ 50,000


Annual cost for staying just the right shade of blonde: $10,000



Cheering when the other team scores: Priceless

Hook 'em, baby.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Jay Ann Cox, PhD said...

Oh, and I have shared this photo with all my UT friends. LOL!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

And not your USC friends? Oh you are truly a gracious lady.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home