guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ugly Baby Pic!

Thinking about my ugly baby sent me back into the closet (gack) to dig it out.




Awww....

Isn't that the sweetest thing you ever saw?

Actually it's conjoined twins -- two drafts kind of shuffled together. I'm not sure how they got shuffled. But short of going through it page by page, I couldn't break one draft out. (I have four different first pages.)

And I cleaned my desk off just for you!

(Well, a little spot of it.)

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Candace said...

GAWD that's cute!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Aw, you're just saying that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home