guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

HL,WT (second in a series)*

Another day, another Starbucks.

I had my new Christmas camera and was trying it out. Just snapped off some shots, nothing too good.

Snap-snap-snap. Is this thing on?



A stool with a view:



Another view -- and wouldn't you think somebody would have messed with those letters by now?



Finally, another shot through the window: cute dog.



Hey. I never claimed it would be exciting.


*Have Laptop, Will Travel

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Candace said...

I'm jealous. Yesterday Grace's daughter was taking pics of her iced tea with her camera phone. Waaahhh.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Just one more damn thing to distract us from actually writing, ya know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home