guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Foursome

So I'm surfing and checking out sites and stop by ronniebee and see his link to biorhythms.

I don't know what it all means, but evidently Barbra Streisand, Nicolas Cage, Liam Neeson and I are all quite incredibly compatible for the next 28 days.

I guess I'd better not turn off the cell phone.

Somebody might call!

4 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Sometimes I think I need some Biorhythms. Oh, no, I mean brain waves, sorry, lost it there for a moment. ;-)

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Candace said...

Well, that was interesting. I'm on a LOW, LOW, LOW now, which is why, I suppose, that I'm procrastinating on everything I should be doing. So, I'm not lazy, just temporarily biorhythm-impaired!

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add me to the list of people who are incredibly compatible with you, as Barb, Nick and Liam are on my list as well. KEWL

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

We'll have a party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home