guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Jane Approves

Update on GTD and roses and such.

I haven't been Getting Things Done particularly efficiently lately, but the desk is still clear, there are still floors in my office, and so I'm not complaining. (And I'll tackle that in-basket tomorrow and get back on track.)

The roses are starting to bloom, and so I picked a few, added a bit of salvia, and tried to arrange it in a tiny little vase. Only they kept drooping, and sliding around, looking messy, so I finally just stuck a rubber band around the stems and stuck them in the vase and added water.



I think Jane Austen approves.

For those who care: orangey roses -- "Pat Austin," dark pink buds -- "Old Blush," whitish bloom and pale pink bud -- "Marie Pavier," purple salvia -- "Diana."

3 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Candace said...

So, like, Pat Austin is related to Jane? And that's why she approves? I'm confused.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Naw, I just thought she'd approve of pretty flowers.

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Pooks, I think Jane's writing out the prescription.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home