guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Big Baby


Naw, not me. I'm no big baby when it comes to LSU beating the Longhorns in the Elite Eight.

My mamma was an LSU Tiger and some of my earliest memories are of looking at the Tiger (Mike, right?) in the tiger cage on LSU's campus when we were visiting relatives in Baton Rouge. I guess there's a smidgeon of purple and gold in my blood from way back.

Louisiana needs some good things to happen and it sounds like those guys have been through a lot together.

So now that they've eliminated my Longhorns I can say without hesitation or reservation --

GO TIGERS!

ETA: Oh my gosh -- George Mason is in the Final Four?!? And I've already sworn my allegiance to LSU? I love Cinderella stories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home