guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Email to Toni

"Sorry -- we were outside when you called -- I'm helping Sam while I also try and clean/rearrange furniture in the living room while I also piddle on the blog stuff and watch Texas kick the [expletive deleted] out of Colorado in the Big 12 Championship.

"Multi-tasking is a lot easier when the score is 56-3 --oops, make that 63-3 with 25 minutes left to play in the game!"

Final score: TEXAS: 70 COLORADO: 3

ROSE BOWL HERE WE COME--AGAIN!




Warning:

Um, I may get kind of hard to live with if we win--again!

::blushing burnt orange::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home