guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Why

Okay, nobody cares. But I'm wondering, why on earth am I doing this?

And I finally decided, I'm jealous that diane keeps doing nanowrimo, but I don't want to A) write a novel and B) do anything that hard. But there's this whole "being part of a big bunch of people doing something fun" thing going on, and this whole "being forced to write something every day" thing going on....

So I decided to do holidailies instead.

Smaller bunch of people and a LOT less writing everyday.

It's still a month of writing something besides scripts, though!

So, that's why.

Not that anybody asked. Or cared. But, still. That's why.

Um...okay, I'll shut up now.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger 4CallingBirds said...

Me too. Looking forward to more posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home