guilty of being ...

everything that is here has been moved to my new location: http://planetpooks.wordpress.com
come on over and find this material and new material, as well!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Uh-oh.

So, toni points out (not QUITE pissily, but she did point it out) that I hadn't linked to her.

Well, I was trying to figure out how to do stuff on that template since this is a new world to me. And I finally figured out how to put those blog links over there. And nic shared the code for the status bar for my new script. And I still haven't figured out how to put the holidailies thingy over there.

Now, you may not have noticed (but I bet Toni has) that she is at the bottom of the "blogs of friends of pooks" links.

Because I did it alphabetically.

And no matter how many I added, Toni kept getting bumped to the bottom.

You should have seen me doing the alphabet on my fingers and even toes -- believe me, not pretty -- and any way I did it, Toni still ended up last.

Note to Toni: If you want to move to the top of the list, change your name to aardvark.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Candace said...

Hey Pooks -- yes, today was Fun, and Much Appreciated. I'm trying to figure out how to start a blogroll. I went to their website, but nothing looked at all familiar. Soon as I can, I'll link to ya.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger 4CallingBirds said...

Toni -- "Anteater" would probably get you to the top of the list too if that's preferable to aardvark.

Guess not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home